Sunday, December 21, 2014

Tending to the Shift by Embracing our Natural Psychic Ability


One of the under acknowledged ways that human consciousness is growing and shifting is in the acceptance of our innate psychic ability as a powerful source of inner guidance.  As we step out from under the influence of others and begin to follow our unique path in life, guided by spirit, we find our way, one by one into a new paradigm.

When we open to our interconnectedness with everything through our psychic ability we can not help but become deeply steeped in reverence for all of life.  This helps us to embrace the next phase of our great human evolution.  Join me this week in watching this half hour long video where I share my story of how my psychic ability arose in me and how yours can easily arise in you.

Together we are forming a groundswell of unstoppable positive change.  

© Josephine Laing, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment