Monday, March 21, 2016

Health and Healing Tips from a Medical Intuitives Perspective




I gave an hour long talk earlier this month on some of the simple understandings that I have gained about our health during my three decades as a clairvoyant healer.  I'm hoping that you will benefit from some of the insights that I share here.  They include the topics of digestion, inflammation, menopause, osteoporosis and more. 

Since this is a larger file, to access this video, please visit Josephine Laing's YouTube Channel or click on this link:   Or go to   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f44RqFC2zX0

Enjoy!

© Josephine Laing, 2016




As a Clairvoyant Healer, Spiritual Counselor and Intuition Instructor, I share many tips for leading a healthy and fulfilling life.  Please be advised that I am not a doctor. Nor am I licensed in any healing modality. However, I have had years of experience in alternative and complementary health and healing. All healing programs, including standard western medical protocols in addition to natural therapies, can cause harm rather than the benefit that you may be searching for. After all some people can have a strong reaction to something as seemingly innocent as peanuts or strawberries. Therefore, anything that I may recommend in these blogs and videos could be dangerous for you to try. So, it is important that you Ask Your Doctor First before trying any natural healing protocol. However, most medical doctors have little experience regarding natural healing programs and herbal medicine. So please understand if your doctor is unfamiliar with these ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment